The Charleston Regional Development Alliance works in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties to develop a resilient, globally competitive regional economy. The CRDA first contracted Research Consultants International’s services in January 2012, for the purpose of assisting with its inward investment promotion objectives by way targeted lead generation and appointment setting.
Activities and Results
- ResearchFDI’s efforts on behalf of the CRDA have, to-date, resulted in the identification and subsequent scheduling of appointments with approximately 200 prospects.
- To date, the contract has secured pre-qualified meetings with three firms that chose to expand into the Charleston Region: California-based Aerospace component manufacturer Impresa Aerospace (July 2015).
- Connecticut-based aerospace component manufacturer Kaman Aerospace (February 2014) and
- Washington-based Aerospace engineering firm Pacific Rim Aerospace , (January 2016).
- These projects yielded over $50 million in new capital investment and lead to the creation of over 180 new jobs.