ResearchFDI is proud to announce that over the past 12-month period it has been directly involved in global investment project wins totaling over USD $100Million in new capital investment.
This record-breaking year for global inward investments is a result of our strategic market research & lead generation efforts across a wide variety of industry sectors, combined with the efforts of our clients’ to expertly funnel qualified leads throughout the investment attraction cycle and successfully close projects. Some examples include:
- A Los Angeles, CA-based IT & Professional Services firm committing an initial $7.5M investment and creating over 100 jobs at its new Technology Center in Northeast Ohio
- A Toronto, ON-based global leader of innovative label solutions investing $34M and creating 150 new jobs at its new manufacturing facility in North Carolina
- A New Jersey-based Electronic Manufacturing Services provider committing an initial investment of $5.1M for a new manufacturing facility and creating 70 new jobs in North Carolina
- An Atlanta, GA-based metal fabrication, distribution & finishing company opening a new 60,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Texas, directly leading to the creation of 50 new jobs in the state
- A Hayward, CA-based plastics manufacturer investing over $13M and creating 200 new jobs in Texas
- A Torrance, CA-based marketer & distributor of herbal products and supplements investing $56M in a new Texas manufacturing facility, creating over 200 new jobs in the state
- A Belleview, WA-based developer of E-Commerce platforms chose England’s West Midlands region for its first location in the country & committed to hiring 40 employees for its new operations in the UK
ResearchFDI recognizes the great work of all those involved in making these projects come to fruition. Furthermore, it would like to again congratulate the work of our clients, who set the standard in economic development best-practices and continue to champion for their communities and bring high-quality jobs home.
On this record year for investment attraction, ResearchFDI’s President and Founder, Bruce Takefman said: “Our growing track record for investment attraction success is not only a testament to the continued growth of our company and the ever-increasing support placed in us by the Economic Development community, but also to our team’s expanding research capabilities and understanding of global market trends. And as we move away from the pandemic, one thing is clear: companies are more ready than ever to expand.”
In the past year, ResearchFDI has grown its in-market team significantly and now bolsters representatives in major FDI markets including the U.S., the UK, Germany, France and in Santiago Chile. A complete list of our global representatives can be found on our website.
ResearchFDI is excited to continue work with this momentum and expects another stellar year in new investments in 2022. For more information on our services including our investment attraction strategy reports, lead generation programs, training solutions and database products please contact us to set up an initial consultation today.
More from ResearchFDI:
Founded in 2010, ResearchFDI is a specialized investment attraction consulting firm widely recognized within the economic development industry for its accomplished lead generation programs that have yielded over $5 billion in new investments for its clients worldwide. In addition, ResearchFDI offers a suite of strategy, business intelligence and research reports that act as precursors to any investment attraction campaign such as developing economic development plans, FDI strategies, marketing plans, benchmarking reports, sector profiles, industry reports, investor pitches, pitch deck development and investment attraction training.